From: Suzanne A. (for Teacher2Teacher Service)
Date: Mar 06, 2001 at 13:39:09
Subject: Re: At-risk students

Dear Nina, > Thank you so very much for your reply. I will try your suggestions. I > have been using Accelerated Math with mixed success. I've recently learned > about a program called "Math Steps" by Houghton Mifflin. They're sending > me some samples. Do you know anything about it? >- Nina No, I don't know anything about Math Steps but I tried to see if I could find anything on the Web and this is their site: http://www.eduplace.com/math/mathsteps/index.html It looks like besides having a commercial program there is quite a bit of information here on the Web that you might find useful. -Suzanne A., for the T2T service

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/