From: Suzanne A. (for Teacher2Teacher Service)
Date: Mar 06, 2001 at 13:39:09
Subject: Re: At-risk students

Dear Nina,

> Thank you so very much for your reply. I will try your suggestions. I
> have been using Accelerated Math with mixed success. I've recently learned
> about a program called "Math Steps" by Houghton Mifflin. They're sending
> me some samples. Do you know anything about it?

>- Nina

No, I don't know anything about Math Steps but I tried to see if I could
find anything on the Web and this is their site:

http://www.eduplace.com/math/mathsteps/index.html

It looks like besides having a commercial program there is quite a bit of
information here on the Web that you might find useful.

 -Suzanne A., for the T2T service

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®