Q&A #5981

Integrating math/literature

View entire discussion
[<<prev] [next>>]

From: Jeanne (for Teacher2Teacher Service)
Date: Mar 17, 2001 at 15:12:44
Subject: Re: Integrating math/literature

Hi Lisa,

I did a search of the Math Forum's library and found the following sites
which might be of use to you:

Using Children's Literature in Math and Science

Thinking Fountain Shapes Clusters

City Creek Press

Children's Literature in Mathematics

How to Use Children's Literature to Teach Mathematics

And there are more...
You can do the same search for yourself by going to

and typing in a search word. I used "literature."  You might want to try
"children's literature" for a more specific search.  (I didn't use "math and
literature" since the word "math" is in everything in the Forum's library.)

Hope this helps.
 -Jeanne, for the T2T service

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question