From: ---
To: Teacher2Teacher Service
Date: Mar 20, 2001 at 21:40:40
Subject: Reciprocals

I have 6th-8th grade students in a multiage classroom setting.  I am
looking for a fun activity that would get the students to engage in finding
reciprocals of numbers.  I just want it to be a mini-lesson to remind
them that numbers need to be in fraction form in order for them to be
reciprocated.  I am looking for a way (or a lesson) that would engage the
students in discovering this. What would be the best way to do this?

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/