Q&A #6003

2nd semester Calculus

View entire discussion
[<<prev] [next>>]

From: Suzanne A. (for Teacher2Teacher Service)
Date: Mar 26, 2001 at 07:31:40
Subject: Re: 2nd semester Calculus

Dear Kerry, Hopefully another T2T Associate will have an idea for your first question but I found at least one use of L'Hospital's rule as part of a real-world application. If you look at this page: A Tutorial and Elementary Trajectory Model for the Differential Steering System of Robot Wheel Actuators: http://rossum.sourceforge.net/papers/DiffSteer/DiffSteer.html down at the end of "The Derivation" you will see a reference to L'Hospital's Rule. I'm afraid that everything else I found just explained symbolically how to use the rule. I hope you have luck in doing this! -Suzanne A., for the T2T service

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®