From: Karen Williams <Krnwillia@aol.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Service
Date: Apr 01, 2001 at 16:22:27
Subject: Sequence for Alg II and Geometry

I teach in Virginia.  Our Algebra II curriculum does not have trig but it
does include conics.  Would it be better to teach Alg I -- Geometry --
Algebra II or Alg I -- Alg II -- Geometry?  I think that students would
have stronger Algebra Skills and be better prepared for a PreCalculus
course with the second sequence.  What are the advantages of the first?

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/