Q&A #6058

Sequence for Alg II and Geometry

View entire discussion

From: Karen Williams <Krnwillia@aol.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Service
Date: Apr 01, 2001 at 16:22:27
Subject: Sequence for Alg II and Geometry

I teach in Virginia. Our Algebra II curriculum does not have trig but it does include conics. Would it be better to teach Alg I -- Geometry -- Algebra II or Alg I -- Alg II -- Geometry? I think that students would have stronger Algebra Skills and be better prepared for a PreCalculus course with the second sequence. What are the advantages of the first?

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®