From: Stephanie Aneloski <sanelosk@bobcat.bradley.edu>
To: Teacher2Teacher Service
Date: Apr 11, 2001 at 22:38:49
Subject: Adding and subtracting polynomial fractions

I am a student teacher, and I am teaching a unit on adding and subtracting
polynomial fractions soon.  I need a lesson idea, an activity and some
applications I can use with an eighth grade algebra class.  Here is an
example of what they are going to be doing for problems.

(x+5)/(x-3)  +  (x^2-4x+6)/ (2x+4)  =

Any help you can give would be greatly appreciated.

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/