Q&A #6243

An evaluation of Mathematics Remediation Program

View entire discussion

From: Lily Q. Mancera <lily_flora@yahoo.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Service
Date: May 02, 2001 at 01:41:14
Subject: Re: An evaluation of Mathematics Remediation Program

Dear Suzanne, Good afternoon again, I'm sorry if my question was not clear,my research title is "Evaluation of the Mathematics Remedial Program (High School)using the CIPP (Content,Input,Process,Product) Model".The CIPP is an evaluation model made by Stufflebeam,and I want to evaluate our remedial program here in school but I don't have related researches on this topic that's why I'm seeking your help. Any information or help that you could extend to me will be wholeheartedly accepted. Thank you very much and may you continue to help individuals like me.God Bless. Sincerely yours, Lily Q. Mancera Mathematics Teacher

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®