From: Marc Buckley <swide@xmission.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Service
Date: Oct 07, 1998 at 00:50:24
Subject: Math program for writing out quantitative reasoning problems for math test

Dear Sir, I saw on your WEB site some information on Quantitative Reasoning. I am currently working on some projects for a Quantitative Reasoning class and was wondering if you knew of any programs on the market that are inexpensive and easy to use for creating math tests. I need to create some calculus problems along with some problems with fractions divided by fractions inside of brackets. I would like to find a program that would help me create these nicely into tests and project forms. If you know of any such thing I would be most appreciative for your help or guidance. Thanks.

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/