From: Marc Buckley <swide@xmission.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Service
Date: Oct 07, 1998 at 00:50:24
Subject: Math program for writing out quantitative reasoning problems for math test

Dear Sir,

I saw on your WEB site some information on Quantitative Reasoning.  I am
currently working on some projects for a Quantitative Reasoning class and was
wondering if you knew of any programs on the market that are inexpensive and
easy to use for creating math tests.  I need to create some calculus problems
along with some problems with fractions divided by fractions inside of
brackets.  I would like to find a program that would help me create these
nicely into tests and project forms.

If you know of any such thing I would be most appreciative for your help or
guidance.

Thanks.

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question