From: Tim G. (for Teacher2Teacher Service)
Date: Jun 05, 2001 at 12:03:36
Subject: Re: Math labs in the classroom or math enrichment

The suggestions from the other associates have been great and I hope I will
add some here too. I find that projects work very well for students who need
some enrichment. They are fun, and have many levels so students at different
points can all work on them and get something from them. I have developed some
projects that you can take a look at.
They are at http://mathforum.org/mathrich

Take a look.

 -Tim G., for the T2T service