From: Tim G. (for Teacher2Teacher Service)
Date: Jun 05, 2001 at 12:03:36
Subject: Re: Math labs in the classroom or math enrichment

The suggestions from the other associates have been great and I hope I will add some here too. I find that projects work very well for students who need some enrichment. They are fun, and have many levels so students at different points can all work on them and get something from them. I have developed some projects that you can take a look at. They are at http://mathforum.org/mathrich Take a look. -Tim G., for the T2T service

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/