From: ninfa <njaramil@ucsd.edu>
To: Teacher2Teacher Service
Date: Oct 07, 1998 at 20:51:29
Subject: Teaching math

Hello! it is my first week as an avid math tutor at La Jolla High School.
Most of the students here don't like math, especially geometry. Today they
asked why is geometry necessary? Are we ever going to use it?  Because of
this, the actual class teacher has asked me to give a presentation on
geometry. What can I say about geometry to high school students? I would
really appreciate any help.

Thank you

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question