Q&A #6440

Textbook for Consumer Math

View entire discussion

From: Suzanne A. (for Teacher2Teacher Service)
Date: Jun 02, 2001 at 08:51:12
Subject: Re: Textbook for Consumer Math

Dear Mike,

I have no first-hand experience teaching Consumer Math but I thought perhaps I
could look for suggestions for you on the Web. Please realize that I cannot
provide a recommendation but rather these are just suggestions to consider.

The teacher who made this Consumer Math course page:
is using:  Mathematics with Business Applications by Glencoe/McGraw-Hill,

This teacher is supplementing with this Web page that I thought you might find

This posting:
refers to this textbook:  "Applied Business Mathematics," by Schultheis and
Kaczmarski, South-Western Publishing Company Copyright 1997

Perhaps other T2T Associates will have some more ideas.

 -Suzanne A., for the T2T service

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®