Q&A #650

Practical application for algebra

View entire discussion

From: Valerie <toenailclippings@usa.net>
To: Teacher2Teacher Service
Date: Oct 12, 1998 at 17:10:09
Subject: Practical application for algebra

I am a Honors Advanced Algebra student and we are doing a project where we need to teach the class for a day. Do you have any tips for making a lesson seem interesting? And do you know any practical applications for systems of linear equations? Thank you for your extremely valuable time.

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®