From: Mark Yates
To: Teacher2Teacher Service
Date: Oct 13, 1998 at 11:14:52
Subject: Graduate course in math

I need one more 400 level math class to complete my masters in secondary
education. I am attending Univ. of Tenn. at Chattanooga. They do not offer a
class during the school year that does not conflict with my teaching and
coaching. Is there any accredited college offering such a math class?

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/