From: Judy (for Teacher2Teacher Service)
Date: Oct 22, 1998 at 17:30:50
Subject: Re: Mountain Math

I have been using Mountain Math for a year and a half now. Now my whole
school is using it. The consistent review the students get is great. You
can contact them at:

                      Mountain Math
                      4685 South 1575 East
                      Ogden, Utah 84403
                      (801) 475-1963
                      Fax: (801) 475-1995
It is a great program. I know you will enjoy it.

 -Judy, for the Teacher2Teacher service

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®