From: A.I
To: Teacher2Teacher Service
Date: Oct 25, 1998 at 20:55:10
Subject: Similar figures

I teach 7th grade math and I am having a hard time getting some of my
students to understand similar figures (basic concept). Do you have any
suggestions on how I can teach it again in a simple manner?

Thanks for your help.

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®