From: Roya (for Teacher2Teacher Service)
Date: Nov 04, 1998 at 12:22:36
Subject: Re: Difficulty learning math

I wish I could give you the magical answer.  But I can't.  I understand and
feel your frustration.  The only things that I could suggest to you are link
to pages that deal with ADHD in general.

Attention Deficit Disorder & Attention Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder present
a challenge to parents and educators alike. Here LD ONLINE has assembled a
wealth of information from a variety of resources.
http://www.ldonline.org/ld_indepth/add_adhd/add-adhd.html

Check out SERI Attention Deficit Disorder Resources
http://www.hood.edu/seri/add.htm

Parents, teachers, and students have written to Dr. Math asking for help with
learning their multiplication tables. Here are some of the best answers from
our archives:

http://mathforum.org/dr.math/faq/faq.learn.multiply.html

I hope you can find some help within the above pages.

--Roya

Roya, for the Teacher2Teacher service

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question