From: Roya (for Teacher2Teacher Service)
Date: Nov 04, 1998 at 12:22:36
Subject: Re: Difficulty learning math

I wish I could give you the magical answer. But I can't. I understand and feel your frustration. The only things that I could suggest to you are link to pages that deal with ADHD in general. Attention Deficit Disorder & Attention Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder present a challenge to parents and educators alike. Here LD ONLINE has assembled a wealth of information from a variety of resources. http://www.ldonline.org/ld_indepth/add_adhd/add-adhd.html Check out SERI Attention Deficit Disorder Resources http://www.hood.edu/seri/add.htm Parents, teachers, and students have written to Dr. Math asking for help with learning their multiplication tables. Here are some of the best answers from our archives: http://mathforum.org/dr.math/faq/faq.learn.multiply.html I hope you can find some help within the above pages. --Roya Roya, for the Teacher2Teacher service

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/