Q&A #710

Difficulty learning math

View entire discussion
[<<prev] [next>>]

From: Roya (for Teacher2Teacher Service)
Date: Nov 04, 1998 at 12:22:36
Subject: Re: Difficulty learning math

I wish I could give you the magical answer.  But I can't.  I understand and
feel your frustration.  The only things that I could suggest to you are link
to pages that deal with ADHD in general.

Attention Deficit Disorder & Attention Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder present
a challenge to parents and educators alike. Here LD ONLINE has assembled a
wealth of information from a variety of resources.

Check out SERI Attention Deficit Disorder Resources

Parents, teachers, and students have written to Dr. Math asking for help with
learning their multiplication tables. Here are some of the best answers from
our archives:

I hope you can find some help within the above pages.

Roya, for the Teacher2Teacher service

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®