From: ---
To: Teacher2Teacher Service
Date: Oct 31, 1998 at 15:25:19
Subject: Teaching Problem Solving

I am currently at Teacher's Training College, and The Topic I chose for my
Thesis is "The Teaching and Learning of Problem Solving in Mathematics to
Grade 4 Elementary Students.  I would very much like to know what
approaches a teacher can use to teach and evaluate Problem Solving and what
should both Teacher and Students be doing during a problem solving lesson?

Please respond soon as the information will be very useful to me.

Thank You.

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®