From: suzanne
To: Teacher2Teacher Service
Date: Nov 08, 1998 at 14:49:32
Subject: Oral recitation as an effective teaching strategy?

I teach in a large district that has recently passed some new teaching
expectancies for mathematics teachers.  We are expected to do these things and
try as I might, I cannot find any research to support some of them.  The
expectancies include: note taking, oral recitation, and three days of test
preparation.  Can anyone help me find research to support or refute any or all
of these?

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®