From: Kristi Marcos <kristi.marcos@cmich.edu>
To: Teacher2Teacher Service
Date: Nov 09, 1998 at 01:26:25
Subject: Math lesson plans/activities on transportation

I am a student at Central Michigan University pursuing a B.S. in Education Degree. For a class assignment, we are working on thematic units. My group's topic is Transportation. I am in charge of creating math lesson plans and activities relating to Transportation. I was wondering if you have any good ideas or suggestions. I would greatly appreciate your input. Thank you! Kristi

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/