From: Kristi Marcos <kristi.marcos@cmich.edu>
To: Teacher2Teacher Service
Date: Nov 09, 1998 at 01:26:25
Subject: Math lesson plans/activities on transportation

I am a student at Central Michigan University pursuing a B.S. in Education
Degree. For a class assignment, we are working on thematic units. My group's
topic is Transportation. I am in charge of creating math lesson plans and
activities relating to Transportation.  I was wondering if you have any good
ideas or suggestions. I would greatly appreciate your input.

Thank you!

Kristi

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question