From: Randi <randi_c4@yahoo.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Service
Date: Jan 18, 2002 at 10:11:48
Subject: 100 days of school

My name is randi Austin and I teach kindergarten in Missouri. My class is trying to get 100 emails by our 100th day of school. If you can email us, please tell us about yourself and where you are from. We are plotting where the letters come from on a map in the hallway. Thank you: randi_c4@yahoo.com

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/