Q&A #7991

Challenge Math

View entire discussion

From: Roya (for Teacher2Teacher Service)
Date: Mar 10, 2002 at 00:53:34
Subject: Re: Challenge Math

>I will be teaching a group of third graders from the book Challenge A
>Program for the Mathematically Talented vol 3.  Does enyone have
>experience with this text?

Dear Heather,

Thanks for asking Teacher2Teacher a question.  Sorry for the late response
but that is because no one here has had any experience with the book you
mentioned.  We have opened up your question to discussion on an internal
board and on T2T's Teachers' Lounge.  If someone responds, we will notify

Please write back if we could be of help in other ways.

 -Roya Salehi, for the T2T service

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®