From: jadedune <jadedune@yahoo.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Service
Date: Nov 26, 1998 at 08:23:23
Subject: Re: Mathematics and anxiety

That information would be useful. For my pilot study, I looked my collegues
their own level. The responses were very similar. They all felt uneasy about
mathematics, both at their own level and at keystage 1/2. Also, after being
in many staff rooms, the general consensus about mathematics is 'help!'. With
the implementation of the NNS, I thought it appropriate to research into
'will the NNS decrease the level of anxiety felt by teachers' in number?'

Thank you.

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®