From: A. Cadette <cadettea@mailexcite.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Service
Date: Nov 25, 1998 at 16:39:52
Subject: Use of calculators

As part of a maths project, I would like some information on "the advantages
and disadvantages of using calculators in the Elementary School".

I would be most grateful for the information received, as it would be very
useful in my research.

Thank You.

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question