From: Margaret Jelsma
To: Teacher2Teacher Service
Date: Nov 30, 1998 at 13:26:52
Subject: Algebra for all eighth graders

We are looking for data on school districts which offer "Algebra I" to all
eighth grade students.  Currently only our accelerated students take
"Algebra I" in the eighth grade.  We are concerned that our non-
accelerated students are ultimately being disadvantaged

Post a public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/