TRAILS and The Math Forum
Cataloging TRAILS projects in Math Tools
If you have questions, please contact Suzanne Alejandre.
- Frisbie Middle School mathematics/computer teacher [1973 - 1977, 1987 - 2000]
7th grade Mathematics:
Standards-aligned 7th Grade Math:
- Math Forum Teacher Associate [1995 - 2000]
Suzanne's Mathematics Lessons:
- Math Forum Staff [2000 - present]
Educational Resource and Service Developer
- The Math Forum @ Drexel - http://mathforum.org/
- The Math Forum is the leading online resource for improving math learning, teaching, and communication since 1992.
- Math Tools - http://mathforum.org/mathtools/
- A community library of technology tools, lessons, activities, and support materials for teaching and learning mathematics.
- TRAILS Projects Cataloged in Math Tools
- Criteria used for acceptance to catalog
accessible from a browser and/or a reasonable download
alignment to course(s)/topic(s): http://mathforum.org/mathtools/sitemap.html
View the video capture of this presentation.
[Note: fast forward the time to about 00:04:00 and also be patient because it takes time to load and begin the video/audio]
This material is based upon work supported by the National Science Foundation under Grant No. 0205625.
Any opinions, findings, and conclusions or recommendations expressed in this material are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily reflect the views of the National Science Foundation.
© 1994- The Math Forum at NCTM. All rights reserved.
Home || The Math Library || Quick Reference || Search || Help