Hosted by The Math Forum
All problems © Copyright 2001 Stan Wagon, Rob Leduc. Reproduced with permission.
- Problem 937: Counting Cards?
- Problem 936: Doubling Partitions
- Problem 935: Three Hat Heads
- Problem 934: A Transformed Sequence
- Problem 933: Ultra Zigzag
- Problem 932: A Circular Set
- Problem 931: Powerful Arithmetic Progressions
- Problem 930: The Shuffling Machine
- Problem 929: Random Walks
- Problem 928: The Wizards' Hats
- Problem 927: Lost in the Woods
- Problem 926: XFL
Please don't ask us for answers! Solutions for almost every problem are posted to the mailing list, but at Professor Wagon's request we do not reproduce them here. If you can't sleep without knowing the answer to one of these problems, please contact Professor Wagon at email@example.com.
Home || The Math Library || Quick Reference || Search || Help