- The Math Forum will host two distinct POW's - one more focused on algebra, one on geometry.
- Each POW will be active for two weeks, staggered so that there is a new POW available each Monday.
- A set of possible problems for each POW will be generated by the Math Forum.
- Volunteers are sought to evaluate and choose from that set the problems (and their sequence) that would be used within a semester's timeframe. Hard copies will be mailed to these volunteers, and their feedback will be needed by the end of August for the first semester.
- "Teacher Accounts" will be made available that give access to a record of your students' work.