Attend Our T3 International Sessions
The Math Forum community has been developing mathematical communication and problem solving skills every day since 1992. Attend one of our sessions to learn more about the specific work we are doing to help improve mathematics education.
- Session 271
- Match the Graph (Now in Living Color)
- Saturday, March 9, 2013: 9:45 AM - 10:45 AM
- Convention Center, Room: 115 B
- The Ti-Nspire™ cX Handheld has the amazing color features that you always wanted in a handheld! Let me help you design learning activities with images inserted into the documents that you send to students for learning about the parent graphs. You can Match the Graph using Grab-and-Move or Sliders. This is such a powerful tool for learning that you won't want to miss this session. You will become the author of several documents that you can take back to your classes tomorrow.
- Session 322
- Rich Tasks for the TI-Nspire™
- Saturday, March 9, 2013: 11:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Convention Center, Room: 118 C
- The Math Forum has worked with Texas instruments to provide a free sample of our Problems of the Week that feature the TI-Nspire™ Technology capabilities. each activity has a downloadable .tns file for students to work with, as well as a packet for the teacher discussing the math, problem-solving and TI-Nspire™ Handheld use. Each packet also includes possible answers to each key question in the Nspire™ file. In this workshop we'll explore some of the existing packets, discuss their resources and work together to generate sample solutions for the newest TI Problem of the Week.